Based in Cape Town, South Africa
24 Jan, 2017
|Deluxe Goodies||$ 6.99|
In this grim return to the STASIS universe, expectant protagonist, Hadley, wakes up in a facility. Where is she? Why is she there? And, why do they want her baby? Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game. Each step will uncover colorful character stories as you help Hadley find her way out.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge. CAYNE is THE BROTHERHOOD's second game release, following STASIS and features a new graphics engine. This release is in anticipation of the studio's upcoming project: BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION. A post-apocalyptic game that will be launching on Kickstarter on January 24th. More information on that here: http://www.desolationgame.com
- PC, MAC and Linux support
- Translated into 8 languages (English, Russian, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Turkish and Italian)
- Fully 3D-animated characters against beautifully rendered HD backgrounds
- Professionally voice acted by Sarah Anne Williams (Barbie, Final Fantasy VII, Street Fighter V, Skullgirls) and Ryan Cooper (Stasis)
- FMV cut scenes
- Soundtrack featuring Daniel Sadowski (Dota 2, Counter-Strike), Ivo Sissolak and Will McCabe
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "COMING SOON" COMING SOON
- "COMING SOON"
- COMING SOON, COMING SOON
Available from store.steampowered.com.
About THE BROTHERHOOD
THE BROTHERHOOD is an independent developer of games. Developing games from Cape Town, South Africa, brothers, Christopher and Nicolas Bischoff have produced high quality entertainment experiences.
More information on THE BROTHERHOOD, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Powered by presskit()